Web Banner
SignUK

Thomas Vale

Based in the Midlands, Thomas Vale is a leading construction contractor, delivering an annual turnover of £800 million across projects in the UK alone.

The company was established in 1869 and is now part of the world’s leading construction group, Bouygues Construction.

Operating from offices in Worcestershire, Birmingham and Stoke-on-Trent, Thomas Vale works on a range of projects, from luxury apartments and mixed-use commercial developments to schools and signature buildings. The company combines inspiring designs with tried and trusted experience to provide environmentally responsible projects which add value to communities throughout the UK.

Over the past 145 years, Thomas Vale has worked on a plethora of projects including Hanley Community Fire Station; Telford International Centre; Hartshill Medical Centre and Pharmacy; West Midlands Police Headquarters; and St Peter’s Academy in Stoke-on-Trent. Thomas Vale also works hard to restore and conserve some of the most prestigious buildings in the Midlands, with past projects including Coventry War Memorial; Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery; and the transformation of an old workshop and stable into Stourport Basin Cafe.

Historically, the new build sector is one of Thomas Vale’s oldest markets, and this is something which continues to this day. Past housing projects have included the £17 million Nimmings Farm scheme in Birmingham; the £10.2 million Goldfield Court development in West Bromich; and the £2.1 million the Shenley Green project in Birmingham.

With such a long standing history within the construction sector, the vast majority of Thomas Vale’s work, approximately 80%, comes from long term frameworks and partnerships, with many spanning a five year period at any one time. The remaining 20% of work is sourced through a one-off competitive tendering process, which ensures that Thomas Vale keeps up to date with the ever changing requirements of the construction industry.

Thomas Vale works closely with clients in order to deliver projects to the highest standards and to meet all client expectations. The company achieves excellence by ensuring full compliance with the industry’s best practice and legal regulations to create group-wide standards and policies.

Thomas Vale is an award-winning contractor, with an exhaustive list of accolades to its name, including Employer of the Year at the Construction News Awards 2013l; Contractor of the Year at the Building Awards 2012; and the RIBA WM Award 2013 for St George’s Primary School, Worcestershire.

For more information about Thomas Vale, please visit: www.thomasvale.com.

RELATED ITEMS

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply