Fire Protection of Rolling Stock conference 2018
Date: 28th February – 1st March 2018
Location: Berlin, Germany
‘Conceptualising the future of the fire standards in the European rail industry and beyond, through practical and regulatory insight.’
Gathering senior decision makers from operators, regulators, and services providers, FPRS 2018 will once again provide a platform for fire safety professionals to share experiences, discoveries and real life case studies. Over the 2 days, we’ll be delving into the technical and strategic innovations impacting the sector and will explore as a group what more can be done to set and improve standards.
If you wish to meet with representatives from: CRRC, Virgin Trains, Stadler Pankow GmbH, Hitachi, Bombardier, Contitech and Aitex, this is a must-attend event for you!
Book before 10th Nov 2017 | Save up to £440
Book before 10th Dec 2017 | Save up to £300
Book before 13th Jan 2018 | Save up to £140
2018 Agenda Highlights:
- Brexit: what will this mean for rolling stock fire safety in the UK and Europe?
- Case Study: Showcasing London Underground as a leading operator in fire safety
- Effectively sourcing compliant fire safety materials to accelerate the production cycle
- Evaluating the possibility of engineering an open gangway to increase efficiency of rolling stock performance and passenger space
- Application of new materials to update and refurbish Rolling Stock in order to innovate and comply with standard revision