Willmott Dixon’s annual event called ‘Powered By The Best 2019’ that recognises the huge contribution of its supply chain and design consortium partners across London and the South saw over 150 people flock to the OXO Tower in London.
Opening with a conference, the audience heard how the construction industry has changed since Willmott Dixon started in 1852, and how the company plans to ensure they will still be around in the next 100 years. Attendees also heard how the company is striving to stand out from the crowd by creating new projects and processes that continue to make a positive impact on society’s well-being whilst also maintaining their position as industry leaders.
Following the conference, the awards were hosted over a three-course lunch at the OXO Tower Restaurant. There were nine categories at stake, with separate winners in six of the awards to recognise the outstanding achievements of their supply chain and design consortium partners.
The winners comprised:
- Customer Awards (Design Consortium) – GT3 Architects
- Customer Awards (Supply Chain) – DES
- People Awards (Design Consortium) – HNW Architects
- People Awards (Supply Chain) – Leay
- Product Awards (Design Consortium) – Van Zyl & DeVilliers
- Product Awards (Supply Chain) – Express Dry Lining
- Legacy Awards (Design Consortium) – HOP
- Legacy Awards (Supply Chain) – Roofline
- Growth Awards (Design Consortium) – ECE Architects
- Growth Awards (Supply Chain) – Chalk Creative
- Health & Safety (Design Consortium) – Lyons O’Neill
- Health & Safety (Supply Chain) – Advanté
- Supply Chain Goods Partner of the Year – Cellecta
- Design Consortium Partner of the Year – Van Zyl & De Villiers
- Supply Chain Works Partner of the Year – Express Dry Lining
Roger Forsdyke, Managing Director of Willmott Dixon Construction, London & South, explained: “Willmott Dixon’s presence in the South East region has been established for the past 90 years, and throughout that time we have been choosing to work with, and rely on, partners we can trust. The awards are of paramount importance to us as we like to thank and give recognition to the great work of our partners.
“Choosing to host this year’s event at the Harvey Nichols OXO Tower Restaurant was a simple decision to make as it reflected our relationship with our partners, as we too like to mix the best ingredients to get the perfect outcome. Thank you once again to everyone who attended, and a special congratulations to this year’s winners.”
For more information on Willmott Dixon please visit www.willmottdixon.co.uk.