Retail Design Expo announces top new names for 2017 steering panel
Retail Design Expo, Europe’s leading annual event for innovation and inspiration in retail design, marketing, visual merchandising, architecture and shopfitting, has announced the Steering Panel for its 2017 event.
New members this year include both national and international players including Adidas, Thomas Cook, Benetton, Space NK, Samsung, Camelot Group, Halfords, Pets at Home, Beiersdorf, Clarks, Luxottica, Red or Dead and Office.
The panel advises on all aspects of Retail Design Expo, from which companies should be speaking and exhibiting to what special features should be included. There are 15 new additions joining the 30-plus members to ensure the event reflects the trends and innovations that are most important to brands and retailers.
‘To have so many leading retailers, brands and designers all wanting to play an active part is a true testimony to the position that Retail Design Expo now holds in the industry. A good number have been with us right from the outset balanced with new blood bringing fresh ideas and advice’, says Retail Design Expo event director Annie Swift.
The new members join a number of top names who had already been advising Retail Design Expo, including Selfridges creative director Linda Hewson, Liberty head of visual identity Liz Silvester and John Lewis head of store design Kim Morris.
Retail Design Expo 2017 –Steering Panel Members:
- Kim Morris, head of store design, John Lewis
- Nick Widdowson, merchandising & creative controller, Unilever UK
- Linda Hewson, creative director, Selfridges
- Liz Silvester, head of visual identity, Liberty
- Alan Taylor, head of retail design, B&Q
- Simon Bentley, retail director Europe, Trek Bicycle Corporation
- Sandrine Gravsholt, retail design and visual merchandising director for Lancôme and Clarisonic
- Tim Greenhalgh, chairman and chief creative officer, FITCH
- Jon Tollit, principal, Gensler
- Richard Ash, ceo & founder, Green Room
- Robert Hudson, chief executive, The National Association of Shopfitters
- Antony Behiels, director, Shop and Display Equipment Association
- Phil Day, director, POPAI UK & Ireland
- NEW Adrienne Davitt, VM director, The Body Shop International
- NEW Sigrid Brewka-Steeves, director retail concepts, Adidas
- David Dalziel, group creative director, Dalziel & Pow
- Simon Threadkell, design, formats & planning director, Tesco stores Ltd
- NEW Keith Andrews, head of retail portfolio & innovation, Thomas Cook
- NEW Giovanni Flore, retail digital signage project manager, Benetton
- NEW Paul Wilkins, head of visual & store design, Space NK
- NEW Peter Duys, head of customer experience, Samsung
- Guy Smith, head of design, Arcadia Group
- NEW Nik Anyon, head of retail and gaming programmes, Camelot Group
- NEW Neil Mellors, head of new store formats, Halfords
- NEW Gareth Roberts, head of merchandising & retail marketing, Pets at Home
- NEW Lisa Davies, UK POS and shopper activation manager, Beiersdorf
- NEW Andy Turnball, former group creative director, New Look
- NEW Peter Kramers, portfolio director, Clarks
- NEW Jeff Fisher, global store experience & VM director, Luxottica Group SpA
- NEW Katie Greenyer, creative director, Red or Dead
- NEW Rachel Andrews, head of visual merchandising, Office
- NEW Thomas Just Rasmussen, chief operating officer and director, Intersport
- NEW Brad Cotton, Head Of Store Development, Agent Provocateur
- NEW Kim Gray, Head of Retail Strategy, Heathrow
- NEW Rebecca Parker, Head of Merchandising and Macro Space, Superdrug
- NEW Anthony Rudolph, International Interiors Manager, White Stuff
- NEW Ion Metulesco, Director Architecture & Construction, Printemps
- NEW Judith Kelly, Retail Delivery Manager, Land Securities Group
- NEW Jenny Lau – Fuller, Senior Retail Design Manager, Westfield
The dates for Retail Design Expo 2017 are May 8th & 9th. For more information visit www.retaildesignexpo.com
About Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo is the specialist retail design and branding event from Legend Exhibitions bringing together the very finest exponents of retail design, visual merchandising, branding and in-store experience. It is a clear reflection of how the retail sector is responding to the increasingly discerning consumer.
Showcasing solutions from designers, architects, shopfitters and specialist contractors it focuses very clearly on innovation and inspiration in retail design, marketing, visual merchandising, architecture and shopfitting. Retail Design Expo encompasses additional features such as trends labs, student awards and roundtables as well as a full programme of conferences and seminars.
For additional information please contact:
Emma Easterbrook, Group Marketing Director, T (0) 208 874 2728 email@example.com