ACI to Host Hospitality Minds Europe 2018 – Logging On & Checking In: Future of the Hospitality Business
Taking place in London on 13th and 14th June, The Hospitality Minds event is set to bring together over 150 hospitality decision-makers from European & International hotels, exciting & disruptive start-ups, tech companies, bloggers, investors, architects, designers and hospitality partners such as airlines and OTA companies.
Active Communications International (ACI) has gathered a premier Agenda Committee representing the most dynamic personalities in the hospitality business to curate a summit programme that provides fresh ideas and inspiration to help businesses adapt and thrive.
The programme features 50 influential business thinkers, moderated by smart and informed people who can get genuine ideas from a diversely talented panel. Together they will curate a summit programme that provides fresh ideas to help businesses adapt and thrive.
An open and interactive format, plus on-stage interviews and panel discussions, will include:
- Future Hospitality Landscape– The 21st century business – What will the future hospitality landscape look like?
- The Distribution Dilemma– How hoteliers can harness the power of the infrastructure created and the data collected to better target clients and secure bookings.
- Hotel Design and Layout Trends– The latest trends influencing hotel design and layouts that have the industry buzzing.
- Sustainability– In a world where energy use is set to increase by 50% over the next 10 years is a sustainable hotel the next generation of consumers a must have amenity?
- Data Science and Technologies– What will these mean for underlying technology infrastructures driving hotel systems, in property and pre-stay?
- A Vision for the Smartphone– Embracing modern technology, what applications are best suited to meet your guests’ needs and how your hotel can modernise its services?
- Going Beyond Traditional Hospitality– How do you create a noteworthy experience?
- Assessing the Power of Technology in the Age of the New Digital Traveller– What is impacting the hospitality sector & how Google trends data can be used to better understand traveller choices.
Networking opportunities include:
- Power Networking Party: Concept & Meet with Hospitality Leaders – Enjoy the power networking party attracting senior representatives of the industry where European Industry leaders rub shoulders with global players.
- Digital Influencer Speed Networking – A valuable networking feature for delegates, exhibitors and travel/hotel bloggers. The Digital Influencer Speed Networking event will provide an opportunity for delegates and exhibitors to take part in mini-meetings with over 10 travel bloggers to explore ways to work together in the future. Bloggers and Influencers will be grouped by travel sector such as luxury travel, family travel, food and more.
- “Consult The Experts” Roundtable Discussion Groups – Sector experts from the Architecture & Design communities and beyond circulate from table to table to answer your questions and provide an insight and inspiration.
- Meet & Greet – Say hello to old friends and make new contacts. This is your chance to interact with other attendees prior to formal proceedings.
- Lunchtime Round Tables – Join the interactive round tables, where you will have the opportunity to network with those sharing similar interests and/or responsibilities to discuss the latest market trends and opportunities in a more informal environment.
- Blackout Bingo – You will get a Blackout Bingo card which will be stamped by every Sponsor/Exhibitor you meet. Once you’ve filled your Blackout Bingo card you will be entered into a prize draw.
- Business Card Contest – Build your network and contact list as much as possible, with a prize to whoever manages to collect the most business cards over the two days.
For more information visit: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/hospitality-minds-europe/