Retail Design Expo 2018
Retail Design Expo announces top new names for 2018 steering panel
Retail Design Expo, Europe’s leading annual event for innovation and inspiration in retail design, marketing, visual merchandising, architecture and shopfitting, has announced the Steering Panel for its 2018 event.
New members this year include both national and international players including Duracell, Bata, GfK, House of Fraser, M&S, Debenhams, Wickes, Mothercare, KFC and Costa Coffee.
The panel advises on all aspects of Retail Design Expo, from which companies should be speaking and exhibiting to what special features should be included. There are ten new additions from international retailers and brands joining as the event grows.
“The level of support for Retail Design Expo within the design community is one of the keys to its success,” says event manager Sarah Adams. “The steering panel is like our eyes and ears, making sure that we use our conference programme to address all of the issues that really matter. With such a high standard of members, the panel will ensure that this year’s programme is the best one yet.”
The new members join a number of top names who had already been advising Retail Design Expo, including Unilever creative controller Nick Widdowson, Lancôme and Clarisonic retail design and visual merchandising director Sandrine Gravsholt and B&Q head of retail design Alan Taylor.
Retail Design Expo 2018 –Steering Panel Members:
- Adrienne Davitt, VM director, The Body Shop International
- Alan Taylor, head of retail design, B&Q
- Andrew Price, head of retail equipment & store planning, Mothercare
- Andy Turnbull, creative director, The Honest Brand
- Antony Behiels, director, Shop and Display Equipment Association
- Charlotte Parsons, global visual manager, food, ambient and seasonal events, M&S
- David Blakeney, director of store development, House of Fraser
- Ian Johnston, founder, Quinine
- Jade Swaby, brand creative design manager, KFC
- James Llewellyn, UK head of shopper, GfK
- Jeff Fisher, retail experience consultant, Bata
- Jenny Lau – Fuller, senior retail design manager, Westfield
- Jon Tollit, principal, Gensler
- Judith Kelly, retail delivery manager, Land Securities
- Keith Andrews, head of retail portfolio & innovation, Thomas Cook
- Mark Jordan, space planning and store development director, Debenhams
- Nick Widdowson, merchandising & creative controller, Unilever UK
- Peter Duys, head of customer experience, Samsung
- Peter Kramers, portfolio director, Clarks
- Phil Day, director, POPAI UK & Ireland
- Rebecca Parker, head of merchandising and macro space, Superdrug
- Richard Ash, CEO & founder, Green Room
- Robert Hudson, chief executive, The National Association of Shopfitters
- Rosie Wise, head of customer experience, Wickes
- Sandrine Gravsholt, retail design and visual merchandising director, Lancôme and Clarisonic
- Sigrid Brewka-Steeves, director retail concepts, Adidas
- Simon Bentley, retail director Europe, Trek Bicycle Corporation
- Simon Treadwell, Design, Formats & Planning Director, Tesco stores Ltd.
- Sonal Redgrove, senior manager – global store design and proposition, Costa Coffee
- Thomas Just Rasmussen, chief operating officer and director, Intersport
- Tom Nathan, general manager, Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Xenia Olajosova, brand management director, Duracell
The dates for Retail Design Expo 2018 are May 2nd & 3rd. For more information visit www.retaildesignexpo.com.
About Retail Design Expo
Retail Design Expo is the specialist retail design and branding event from Reed Exhibitions bringing together the very finest exponents of retail design, visual merchandising, branding and in-store experience. It is a clear reflection of how the retail sector is responding to the increasingly discerning consumer.
Showcasing solutions from designers, architects, shopfitters and specialist contractors, it focuses very clearly on innovation and inspiration in retail design, marketing, visual merchandising, architecture and shopfitting. Retail Design Expo encompasses additional features such as trends labs, student awards, innovation awards and roundtables as well as a full programme of conferences and seminars.