NFRC reveals Scottish Roofing Awards winners
The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Scotland has announced the winners of the NFRC Scottish Roofing Contractor of the Year Awards at a glittering awards ceremony celebrating the best in the sector.
Judged by an independent panel, the winning entries were assessed for exceptional standards of workmanship and technical expertise across 12 categories including roof slating, heritage roofing, roof tiling, roof sheeting, external cladding/rainscreen and reinforced bituminous membrane.
Also recognised are single ply, liquid applied roofing, green roof, services to the community, apprentice of the year and supply chain partner of the year.
Peter Treacy, regional chairman of NFRC in Scotland, said: “We received a high level of first class entries this year which made choosing the winners a very difficult job.
“The winners, including all finalists, should be very proud of themselves. Their submitted projects demonstrated expertise, innovation and incredible workmanship in roofing in our region.
“Our awards have been running for 10 years and continue to shine a light on the businesses and individuals that we feel deserve recognition.”
Winners in each category were announced at The Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow on November 10th.
- Roof Slating: Rooftec (Scotland) Ltd for Upper Glen Road
- Heritage Roofing: B & D Roofing & Building Ltd for Dalmeny House Stables
- Roof Tiling: D M Roofing and Roughcasting Ltd for Lochwinnoch Primary School
- Roof Sheeting: Hugh L S McConnell Ltd for National Library Scotland
- External Cladding/Rainscreen: Procladd Scotland Ltd for Sauchiehall Street Centre
- Reinforced Bituminous Membrane: W G Walker (Ayr) Ltd for Toronto Primary School
- Single Ply: Pinnacle Roofing Specialists for Fawnspark
- Liquid Applied: William Rae Roofing (Aberdeen) Ltd for Hazelhead Units
- Green Roof: ICB (Projects) Ltd for Carrongrange High School
- Services to the Community: Wyvis Roofing Inverness for The Meeting Place Culloden
- Supply Chain Partner of the Year: Ash & Lacy nominated by Advanced Building Contracts Ltd and Roofscape Ltd
- Apprentice of the Year: George Bennett
For more information on the awards please visit: https://www.nfrc.co.uk/scotland.