A structural and civil engineering design agency has celebrated a string of residential scheme wins, with the appointment on a fifth project alongside Elevate Property Group.
Farrow Walsh has celebrated its involvement in five residential schemes across the UK, namely Victoria Point in Ashford, Kent; Princes Gate in Solihull; Liversage Street in Derby; Cliveland Street in Birmingham and most recently, Edith Walk in Malvern.
- Princes Gate in Solihull is a £30m development in three phases of 30 apartments in Consort House and 70 apartments in Royal House.
- Victoria Point is a development of 216 apartments within close proximity to Ashford International train station and worth £55m.
- Cliveland Street is a new build development of 52, 1 & 2 bed apartments overlooking the canal in Birmingham’s famous Gun Quarter. Valuing £13m, the scheme is currently under construction and is accepting registrations of interest.
- Liversage Street is a new development of 179 family homes and apartments in the heart of Derby city centre, which has outline planning consent..
- Edith Walk is a site which has just been acquired for redevelopment in Malvern and is in the very early stages of planning.
The company, which was set up in 2009 and has offices in Leicester and Birmingham, attracts clients through its emphasis on sustainable design and close collaborative approach.
Chris Farrow, director at Farrow Walsh, praised the partnership between the two firms.
He said: “This milestone of working together is a testament to the brilliant relationship between Farrow Walsh and Elevate Property Group. To be recognised for this on five consecutive projects, reflects how transparency and honesty is at the heart of everything we do.
“As we near our official 10th anniversary in business, long may this partnership continue for the next ten years and beyond.”
Steve Dodd, Managing Director of Elevate Property Group, said: “We are very pleased to be working with Farrow Walsh on a number of key projects. Building a team of professionals we can work with and rely on is a keystone of our development strategy going forward.
“Farrow Walsh has an experienced and knowledgeable team perfectly placed to meet our individual requirements for design-led, bespoke apartment schemes.”
As well as large scale residential developments, Farrow Walsh has delivered projects for major clients across the UK in health care, student, PRS, commercial, hotels, private residential properties, education, leisure, cultural/ historic buildings, regeneration and retail.
Elevate Property Group is the company behind a number of highly successful residential developments including Concord House, Honduras Wharf, St Paul’s House, Queensway House, Tennant Street Lofts in Birmingham, and Queens House in Coventry.
Projects currently under construction include Princes Gate in Solihull, Assay Lofts and Cliveland Street in Birmingham, Victoria Point in Ashford, Kent, Alban House in Hereford and The Post House in Gloucester.
Elevate Property Group currently has nationwide interests with a gross development value nearing £300 million.
For more information about Farrow Walsh, visit http://www.farrowwalsh.com/.