Following their experience with construction clients, JETenterprises have developed the JETconnect solution to provide remote sites with a literal ‘out of the box’ solution for internet access and security control. Ideal for construction site offices, temporary offices, mobile offices, short term projects and rural locations.
The company is exhibiting for the first time at the UK’s leading building and construction event London Build Expo this October, 23rd & 24th, at Olympia London, where they will officially launch the JETconnect solution.
The London Build Expo features:
- 300+ exhibitors in 9 exhibition zones across 8,730 square metres in the National Hall
- 8 dedicated conference and workshop floors including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Interior & Fit-out, Skills & Development, London Design & Architecture and HVAC & MEP.
- 200+ speakers from top contractors, architects and developers.
- Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub, Skills Hub, Meet the Buyers co-hosted with Constructionline.
- High level networking sessions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the construction industry’s very own Oktoberfest, Women in Construction, Morning Tea, The Constructing Excellence Club Brunch, Passivhaus Awards and much more
To find out more and to register for your free ticket, please go to https://www.londonbuildexpo.com
JETenterprises UK Limited are an independent specialist IT Managed Services Provider. We can deliver your IT solution – whether you need a single product or a fully managed IT support service.
For more information on JETenterprises UK Ltd and their services please visit: JETenterprises