From 1st December customers have been able to enjoy a selection of tailored late-night cocktails
As winter draws in, Grosvenor Casinos is celebrating the festive season by launching a new After Dark cocktail menu.
A unique selection of brand-new cocktails has been tailor made especially for customers to enjoy later in the evening at the different casinos. Each of the six new cocktails will be available after 10pm from Grosvenor Casino bringing a range of late-night drinks to customers who are looking for something to wind down their evening or pick up the late-night fun.
The After Dark cocktail menu incorporates a new take on classic drinks such as an old fashioned and an espresso martini, bringing them to life with a unique after dark twist.
Flavours such as chocolate, ginger and elderflower bring a refreshing take to classic cocktails and new drinks alike, with customers given a range of exclusive taste experiences.
The menu consists of a selection of six unique drinks including:
- Apple-Flower Martini – A gin-based cocktail that brings the refreshing flavours of apple and floral notes of elderflower together with a hint of lemon to cleanse the palate.
- Melon Zing – A short drink bringing a melon kick for those looking for a unique and energizing drink to continue their night.
- Midnight Mule – A late night twist on the classic Mexican Mule, this drink brings warming notes of ginger and lime to drinkers with an unusual tequila twist
- Dark Berry Bramble – A refreshing pick me up, this cocktail is the perfect combination of sweet and sour by incorporating the fruity flavours of blackberries and raspberries
- Caramel Old Fashioned – A quirky twist on an old favourite, this cocktail brings cinnamon notes to an old classic with a dash of bitters for a sharp edge.
- Mochatini – The perfect late-night pick me up, this cocktail combines the classic espresso martini with cocoa flavours for a real late-night treat.